Tuesday 14 April 2009

"Never Judge The Book By Its Cover" Susan Boyle Shocked The World



Just watch the video, read and line up your words of praises for this marvelous performance by an unknown 47 year old Susan Boyle.

UKfreelinks: "Shockingly Terrified by her Performance! 10 thumbs Up!"
Palinlfc: "Amazing ,had tears in my eyes, just goes to show you should never judge a book by its cover."
Tismesue: "What an amazingly beautifully incredible voice! I hate to admit I also didn't expect much from Susan, so glad I was wrong, and have learnt a BIG lesson from this!
MatildaJeevas: "WOW! I'm crying. This is stunning!
SarahCampbell: "I Still cant believe, I have to listen fewmore times"
QueenPatricia: "Phenomenal!"
Byteback: "I regret to say I was one of those people laughing at her :( Still, I Love to be proven wrong, that was incredible."
Clav1978: "That really surprised me... WOW!"
Weltontarantella: "wooo wooo wooo AMAZING !"
Hidko8765: "made my day Susan, it was outstanding,exceptionally good"
Bms5815: "Absolutely Brilliant! Diffinitely a Winner!"
Celinehulk: "Superb"
PollyDolly8: "That was out of this world,we should never judge people for the way they look,we all do it you go susan you will be a star no matter what happens.
AntSlatch: "She was amazing! such a shock!
never judge a book by its cover ladies and gentss."
CallofPaul: "I was Blew away"
Nickllyd: "what a totally brilliant voice"
Ped4868: "WOW Amazing Eh Come On The Scots"
WeirdoHIMgirl: "Fantastic, can't stop watching her, she was amazing. I hope she wins"
Emlouj1985: "Amazing!!! Such a shock! I guarantee she'll be on the west end in no time. This woman will defo get her dream and most probably her kiss too! awe inspiring!"
Hezzie: "OMG how good was ms Boyle, well done girl, such an amazing voice, I hope you do as well as Paul Potts, I'll be watching you and supporting you.
Thanks for your dedication, brilliant!"
CheeseAnimegirl: "Oh My Days. That Has A Huge Moral. But, You Know, EveryOne Was Like, HER? What The Hell...But She Proved EveryOne, Even Me, Wrong. GOOD FOR HER"
Dillan1972: "Oh my god....... Amazing... the audience didn't take her seriously - and wow did she blow them away.... I think we see a potential winner already.... simply amazing"
Carolwardell: "Don't be so bloody cynical. Good luck to Susan I bet Pebbles is pround of her. Everytime my husband and I listen to it it makes the hairs stand up on the back of our necks."
5tu4rt77: "One of the best moments i've seen and heard on this program. Sometimes we all can be a bit too quick on judging people.Many thanks for posting this."
DatterBoy: "The most beautiful thing about that was that you BELIEVE that she believes she is singing about her own life"
Fugarizscot: "totally awesome, would bring a tear to a glass eye. have to admit, my first thoughts where so bad. oh no, scotland going to be let down again. how wrong i was. good luck susan, you can go all the way".
Saultyre: "FANTASTIC, Susan Boyle, 47, You are Wonderful. My votes are Yours. You made me smile, luagh and cry, all in 7 minutes. I Love You, I adore You.. Scotland, This Woman Must Win This"
Palomides: "Stunning, lets hope she goes far. As a Les Mis fan, she did it proud."
Jimsav23250: "Brilliant What a Singer!
Mtthyxx: "fantastic, if she had an album out i would buy it...what a great lady with an amazing voice...too early to say if you will win..but your a winner for me."
Danistac: "Oh my God Fantastic"
Eiger13026: "Brilliant, never judge a book by its cover. Well done Susan, what a find."
Sikhworldtv: "Fantastic I wish her all the luck in the world she has a Brilliant voice and a Beautiful soul. WELL DONE!"
CloeitsCloe: "when i first saw her i was likeyeah, you just keep believing you can sing but when she actually began to sing i was stunned! it just shows you shouldn't judge a book by its cover"
LilyRoe26: "She took my breath away - we all sniggered when she walked on the stage but boy did she upstage us all. Truly amazing - I have watched this over and over again & I am so grateful to the person who uploaded it."..."I was completely gobbsmacked when I watched this. I think we all sniggered when she walked on the stage but boy, did she blow us all away!"
Various8: "Fantastic - could watch this again and again our dreams soared way up with yours - thank you Susan and go for it"
Val515: "Keep listening to her wonderful voice,makes me cry to hear sing ,another star I think has been found shining in the darkness !!!"
Kinnago: "you have an amazing talent and you will win the show , without a doubt!!!!!"
ScouseChick28: "Well i admit I wasnt expecting to hear that when she walked on the stage!! She was amazing and I think she doesnt realise just how good she is. She will be in the final! well done susan.... for shutting me up and prob the rest of the UK aswell"
AshbarPub: "just watched this n thought she was a crack pot at first, but then she completely blew me away. well done to her - absoulutly fantastic"
PaulJCena: "A Star Is Born.!... Absolutely fantastic! I was gobsmacked. That proved the whole of the UK, and the rest of the world, wrong. Good on ya, Susan."
RosusaMansuran: "I can't stop watching this! She is so just so amazing! Her voice is like liquid gold! She has to make an album! Come on guys, let's get her on Facebook, BEBO, everywhere!!!!!!!!!! The world has to hear this woman!"
26Serena777: "Unbelievable performance Susan You are a Star!"
GailyPop84: "Oh my God, she was quality! What a performance!"
Lucy: "WOW with added WOWNESS topped with fabulous, amazing and oustanding. Well done Susan-- you rock!!
Tom9987: "I can't Stop Watching this Over and Over Again"
Banankiwilemun: "she is amazing, this is one of my favourite songs and she sang it beautifully. i thinks shes WAY better than elaine paige!"
Tinsituscany: "I kind of had a feeling she would be great.Yes really.WOW .I adore her voice.Please Simon let her record this NOW."
Schuhby: "Just by walking on to that stage and opening her mouth, this lady has taught many people a valuable lesson tonight - Beauty comes from within .. never judge a book by the cover, and the saddest thing is, she laughed at herself because she expected others too. She has my vote and I think she's amazing!"



1 comment:

  1. This is pretty amazing. watch over and over again!

    ReplyDelete